Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Our Trip to Mega Air

Our Trip to Mega Air

Hi! 3 weeks ago before week 10 and our term break  we went to experience Mega Air and of course it was very fun, the first thing we did was watch a short video on what are the rules to follow in Mega Air and if we don't follow the rules it would lead us to endangering ourselves if we don't follow the rules. After we watched the video we had to take of our shoes and socks before going on the trampolines then when we entered we saw a dodgeball game when we first entered, immediantaly some students were waiting in line for the dodgeball game, me and my friends really wanted to play dodgeball but a lot of people were already playing and the line was long so we didn't wanna wait their and waste all of our time while there was still a lot of things to do. We went to this jumping thing were you jump of the trampoline and land on this black squishy thing that was really hard to get out of. then we went on the normal trampolines and kept trying to do cool tricks, we did a lot of moves while jumping up in the air. then after we finished and were tired we went back to where we started we we took of our shoes and socks a lot of people brought money and bought food.


I really enjoyed Mega Air it was really fun I really want to try it again. Do you want to fo to Mega Air? Please give me feedback on what I should improve nextime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.