Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Night Vision Questions

Night Vision Questions

  • After reading the back, what additional information do you have about the story? I have learned that Ella West is the Author of Night Vision.

  • What genre (type) of story do you think this is? ex) romance, thriller etc. Why do you think that? What clues can you see?  I think this books genre is probably adventure, mystery.

  • Personal comment: does this book sound interesting to you? Yes this book is interesting to me.

  • What are your thoughts on completing a novel study? I think maybe completing the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.