Pages

Monday, July 22, 2019

Hurumanu Art Blog

Image result for stop motion wordHurumanu Art Blog 

For the last term we have been doing our own Drawing for a our own Stop motion movie using Clay or White board, me and my group choose to make our stop motion on a White board we started to redraw our drawings on our plan but we couldn't download Stop motion in our Chromebook so we waited for our technician to fix that so we could download Stop Motion on our Chromebook. Before we could download the Stop motion app on our Chromebook we tried to finish our Plan for our Stop motion but some of us didn't. After that We did another plan for our Storyboard Writing, We had to highlight the words that had a part to Who, What, Where, Why and How. I don't really remember what the color's were.

Today we are working on our Stop motion since the technician fixed the problem me and my partner Ella, one of my team mates were missing her is Nychachia have been drawing for the whole period 4 and we almost finished our drawing but we ran out of time. 

I can't wait to finish our Stop motion and Watch our drawings move. Have you ever done a Stop motion? 

Please give me feedback on what I should improve on my blog post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.