Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2019

A Better Place (Manakintanga Unfinished)

A Better Place (Manaakintanga Unfinished)

Kia ora everyone, last term we have been writing a storyboard about Manaakintanga/ are stop motion story.

In a year that the world was a hopeless, negative place were everybody was never thought of love.
A little girl was thought that the world would never change and it would always stay the same, dark, gloomy
and miserable, but she wanted to change that so did her brother this is a story about a little girl who wanted to change
the world…


Hi! My name is Manakintanga but everybody calls me kit for short, I also have a brother called Haru…..
Sorry it’s really cold right now even though it’s spring and there are flowers everywhere and brown trees
wait i’m suppose to tell you a story try not to get distracted ok..., “ahem ahem”
I am going to tell you a story of how I changed the world into a happy, bright, caring and lovable world.
It all started when I was a little girl, I lived in a village called Phoenix Drop, I always wondered why people
were never Happy or excited but I was never keen to ask anyone since I was scared that they would ask me
why I was so curious to know so I never asked anyone or mentioned it once. Everytime I walked outside our house
I would always see hatred, despair and caringless...finally one day I stood up and walked to my Mother and asked her “
Why was everyone never happy nor loved? What’s going on?”. She ignored me and walked away like nothing happened,
I was so confused why she wouldn’t tell me the reason why?
. I tried asking other people the same question but everybody did the same thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.