Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

CIP Term 2 Reflection

CIP Term 2 Reflection

Hello, For the past weeks in term 2 we have been doing some projects that involve with kindness.

Here are the projects we did this term in CIP :P
Image result for it's cool to be kind


- Pink Shirt
- Kindness - Boomerang, Colouring Competition, making sandwiches, cards, Hornby Elderly Daycare Visits.
- Picking up Rubbish
- letters of appreciation
- Needs & Wants
- Gratitude - letters


Singing Passion
For the passions we get to pick, I picked Singing since I love singing but I am very shy to sing in front of people. Singing is really fun we got to sing different songs that we never knew of and sing the songs we loved.

Passions I suggest
I don't really have any suggestions of any passions I want I'm happy of the passions that we have.

I can't wait to try different passions and do different projects next term for CIP. Please give me feedback of what I should improve on my writing bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.