Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Maths Reflection Blog

Maths Reflection Blog

what was the activity? The activity was a problem that we had to solve using strategy's.

What strategy did your group try? My group used the Column Addition strategy.

what did you find challenging? I found it really challenging trying to work out a problem that has 3 parts to a problem and having the same equation but different answers.

How well did your group work together? were you successful? I would say that our group was ok half of the session some of our teammates were talking about different stuff but then the other half of the session they started to help us solve the problem. I think we were half successful since we solved the first part of the Problem.

Thank you for reading my blog post! Please give me feed back on what I should improve on my blog posts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.