Pages

Monday, March 1, 2021

Taha Whanau: About different types of Relationships

Taha Whanau: About different types of Relationships

Today on Hurumanu 5 we got to learn more about the 4 dimensions of well-being, Taha Wairua, and Taha Whanau, For Taha Wairua we made a revision about Taha Wairua, our Values, Beliefs, and Personal Identity. These are the three things that are very important to Taha Wairua (Spiritual Wellbeing)

  1. Values = Things you find important in life, honesty, trust, modesty etc)

  2. Beliefs = Trust, faith, Confidence and Religion.

  3. Personal Identity = Who you are, what you think you are, and your freedom.


Taha Whanau (Social Wellbeing)

Half of the period we learnt more about the different types of relationships around the world. Healthy relationships and unhealthy relationships. Parents relationships, sibling relationships, platonic relationships, Friendships and Romantic relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.