Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

ESOL Reflection

 ESOL Reflection

Today in Esol we played two games related to our grammar. One game was called Hot potato, we were given a piece of paper each and were asked to write one single word on the paper. The game was that we had to pass around our papers to the person beside us and write one word onto the paper to form a story with the correct grammar. Another game we played was called the Alphabet story, we had to make a story using the correct order of the alphabet A, B, C, D, etc). Example: Angrily, Bennett crawled down. It was very challenging to do especially having a short amount of time to do it. 

Two new things I've learned today are that the amount of time we are given to finish/do it affects how our brains think and work. I also learned that working with others sometimes is very challenging. 

1 comment:

  1. wow Zoe, the hot potato game sounds really fun. We might have to give it a go in class too.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.