Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Freak The Mighty(Summary)

Freak The Mighty(Summary)

The first thing we had to do is read 3 chapters of the book " Freak The Mighty ". Then we had to write a blog post of what has happened in the 3 chapters.

The things that have happened in the 3 chapters is their is this kid named Max and he meets this small kid called Freak in daycare. Their were also other characters like Gram, Grim. Before Max met Freak, Max was bullied and how Gram and Grim tried to make max feel loved by them but Max didn't wanted to be loved he just wanted to be liked by everyone. then on the 2nd to 3rd chapters it tells when Freak moved to somewhere when they were little kids adn how he met him again later on when they became older. I think thats all happened in the 3 chapters i'm not sure but that's all I can remember for now.

This book seems really interesting and I think I would like this book. 

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Zoe!

    Thanks for sharing your summary for CH 1-3. We have certainly met a lot of characters! I am glad you are enjoying the novel so far. What do you like best about it?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.