Pages

Monday, October 21, 2019

Freak The Mighty( Reading Novel Book)

Freak The Mighty 

the teacher told us before we read  Freak The Mighty, our new novel book that were going to read we had to answer questions that involves aroung the book before we read it. Here our the questions that we have to answer.



  1. Based on the front cover and title ONLY what do you predict this book might be about? I think the book mgiht be about a person that got bullied or abused in school.
  2. If something is described as ‘mighty’, what do you think that means? I think it means that a person is powerful and strong.
  3. Describe a time you have been called a name or picked on. How did you feel? What made you feel better? I get teased by some people but their mostly my friends and I don't really take it seriously but if I got offended I mostly just watch funny videos.
  4. Describe the difference between being a ‘bystander’ and an ‘outstander’. The deference between a 'bystander' and an 'outstander' is that a bystander is when a person is suppose to present something or is part of something but that person does not particapate on it. An outstander means that person does not belongs in that particural place.
  5. Read the back of the book, what do you predict this story is about? I predict about this story is about a person probably getting bulied because he is an outstander then he meets this guy that changes him that he should believe in himself and not let anyone bring him down from reaching his dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.