Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

Arts Kete

 Arts Kete

At the end of term 2, we were given a form of different options we could pick for our Arts kete like stone carving, watercolour painting, cross-stitch and more. We had to pick 2 different options in case if we couldn't get into our first options, the two options I picked were watercolour and storyboard art. Our Arts Kete is only on Wednesdays, yesterday for watercolour we made our Kahui birds which were either Mohua, Riroriro, and Tieke. 

We also introduced ourselves to our class to get to know each other a bit, after we chose designs and songs as recommendations of what we would like to learn/listen to next class.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.