Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

2021 Term 1 Reflection:

 2021 Term 1 Reflection:

This year my goals are more focused on academic subjects and also on my wellbeing. For my academic goal,  I chose to improve more on my art, anatomy, designs, positions, and facial expressions. being able to construct a one-of-a-kind art style. For my physical well-being, I chose to improve more on my serves in volleyball, like practising more on my float serves, underarm serves and upper hand serves.

I've been a student in Hornby since 2019 and on my first day back in school for 2021, it was pretty exciting meeting my new wanaga class, although I was pretty sad that I didn't get to be in the same class as my friends, I guess I'm fine with being in a new class and I atleast got to make a new friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.