Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Zombie Apocalypse

Zombie Apocalypse

A few days ago we were assigned to make 10 mini posters or less about 10 survival rules on a Zombie Apocalypse from the film series, Zombie Land. The 10 zombie rules that I've chosen were, rule #8 Get a kick-ass partner, rule #28 Double-knot your shoes, rule #17 Don't be a hero (later crossed out to be a hero). I did choose a few more but I never really got to make mini-posters of each one. The reason why I had picked these were since you're in a Zombie Apocalypse, it's better to partner up with someone who you can trust when in life-threatening situations. Double knotting your shoes are actually very helpful in Zombie Apocalypses if a mob of zombies is chasing you, you would need to sprint/run really fast, the worst-case scenario you could trip on your shoelaces. For rule #17 being a hero in Zombie Apocalypses can sometimes lead to your death especially if you rush in without a plan. 

(Made using Piktochart) Here is one of my posters: 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.