Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2020

My Healthy Life Style.

My Healthy Life Style.

Hello, My name is Zoe. Today I will be talking about My Healthy LifeStyle. For me, my health and wellbeing are important since it helps me live a long healthy life in the future. I try to eat fruits daily like Mangoes, Strawberries, Cherries, Apples, and more, I brush my teeth daily, I take a shower every day and then I wash my face every time I go home from school. I also eat a lot of Raw Carrots, Mash Potatoes, Pumpkin and more. I also like to go cycling sometimes and I normally sleep at 9 o' clock or 10 o' clock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.