Pages

Friday, February 14, 2020

Hurumanu Maths Reflection.

Hurumanu Maths Reflection.

For the past weeks since school started. This Hurumanu is about Health and Maths. This blog post is a reflection of what we did for the past weeks. What we learned in Maths are Tellicharts, Frequenycarts, and BarGraphs. 

For the Tellicharts, We counted the different colored cars that we saw on the road outside, to see what was the most common car we could see. The different colored cars we saw were, Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Silver, White and other(Black, Gold, etc.) Of course White was the commonest car we could see and we found approximately 61 White Cars.

 For the Frequency Chart, we just counted all the colored cars that we saw and added them all together.

For the Bargraphs we explained what is needed to make a Bargraph, For example, The needed things to make a Bargraph are Title, Labels, Measurements, Keys and how many numbers does that object have, for example, Favorite Color, Colors, of cars, Etc).

I really enjoyed doing Maths in this Hurumanu It was super fun and I got to learn a lot of things. Please give me feedback on what I should improve on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.