Pages

Friday, April 12, 2019

Term 1 Reflection Blog

Introduction
Hi everyone Today I will be reflecting on my learning on term 1, we did lot's of different types of learning this term on 7/8 BH and I hope I could learn more new things next term This year.

what has been your favourite part of this term? My favourite part about our learning this term is Hurumanu Science.

why is that your best memory? Hurumanu Science was my best memory because we got to do different types of experiment I've never heard of and did, I also liked how every person was included while doing the experiments even if we were all in different classes and didn't know each other.

what has been most interesting  to do/learn about? The most interesting learning I did was drama because we got to do lost of different to excising moves and girl and boy changes which was kinda bit embarrassing.

what has been a challenge for you? The challenge i had to go through was doing sport i was never an athletic person but i had to do it and i felt less nervous.

how  have you shown commitment this term? I've shown commitment this year by doing what the teacher told us to do and I didn't get a warning or got in trouble for this whole term and I tried to be positive even if people didn't think I would be successful.

what do you look forward  to in term 2? i would like to look forward to learning different languages and going on some field trips.

conclusion/ ask for feedback
I hope next term would be as fun as this term and i will get to lean new things please give me feed back to improve my blogging skills and to write better reflections.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoe!

    What a great reflection on Term 1 so far! I am really pleased that you are enjoying Year 7 so far and are taking pride in your positive choices. I have really enjoyed getting to know you and look forward to 3 more awesome terms together!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.