Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Social Studies Gladiator Poster

 Social Studies Gladiator Poster

Last week we made an advertisement poster about ancient gladiators from the past. We learned about Roman numerals, Roman Sports and where gladiators would be forced to fight.

Lawyer Paragraph:

The ancient Romans have invented many things that our generation still use to this day! Inventions that Romans have created helped us improve technology around the world, buildings, surgical tools, sanitary systems, roads etc). These inventions have helped humans around the world, withstanding, supernatural storms, making human lives easier and safer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.