Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Foot Print Analysis

 Foot Print Analysis 

On Tuesday in Forensic Science we learnt about footprints and recently we learn about handprints/fingerprints. For fingerprints, we learnt about the different patterns like whorls, loops and arches. I recently discovered that the majority of my fingerprints are looped and only a few are whorls.

What is a footprint? A footprint is a mark that is left on top of a surface by people and is usually used to investigate and find clues in forensics science, they can tell the different prints made by the shoe. Footprints can be left by both animals and humans, they could also be barefoot or with shoes. Footprints/shoeprints can also be used to figure out both weight and height.  


Premium Vector | Collection of footprints human shoes silhouette. set of  shoe soles print. different vector footprints men women sneakers shoes  boots. isolated footstamp icons on white background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.