Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Technology Lawyer Paragraph

 Technology Lawyer Paragraph

Technology has gradually changed over the years like how humans have also changed throughout the years. The reason why technology now is so much more advanced is that they’ve made it safer, efficient, faster etc). Like how planes in the past were commonly hijacked but now planes have been given improvements and new technology. Also how cars in the past used to produce a lot of smoke but now technology has been minimalizing how much toxic air cars produce to help the environment. There is more shown proof that technology has changed like how humans have changed, but has technology changed for the better or for the worse? For humans, life has been easier but for our environment, it could be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.