Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Hurumanu 2 Learning Story

My Learning Story

Hurumanu: 2 Humanities

Module: Power to the People

Name: Zoe

Teacher: Ds

Term: 2

 

Reflection:

Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.

What We Did: 

  •  Political Party

  •  Informational Poster.

  • Types of Governments.

What I Learned: 

  •  I learnt about the different types of governments.

  •  I learned about the different leaders in the past.

  • I learned how to manage a political party.

My Favourite Parts:

  • Making my Jacinda Ardern Informational poster.

  • Managing/making my Political party speech.


My Next Steps:

  •  Building up my confidence so I could read a speech in front of the class.




CARR Values: 

Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.

Commitment

I showed commitment by always completing the work I’ve been given on time.

Achievement

I showed achievement by completing my work with a high standard and through my best.

Resilience

I showed resilience by asking for help when I don’t understand something and being able to recover properly.

Respect

I showed respect by always listening to what the teacher says and what the teacher tells me to do.

Feedback for my Teachers:







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.