Pages

Monday, October 19, 2020

Tokelauan and Niuean Language Week!

 Tokelauan and Niuean Language Week!


Create a DLO that includes both Tokelauan and Niuean words or phrases. See if you can translate 5 common words/phrases into both languages to teach others. ex) Hello, good morning, thank you.


In this document, I made I will be teaching you simple common phrases translated in Tokelauan and Niuean in honour of, Tokelauan and Niueana Language week!


English - blue Tokelauan - green  Niuean - yellow



English 

Tokelauan

Niuean

Hello

Tālofa

Fakalofa Atu

How are you?

E ā mai koe?

Malolo Nakai a Koe?

Thank you

Fakafetai Fakafetai lahi lele

Fakaue

Please

Fakamolemole

Fakamolemole

What’s your name?

Ko ai tō igoa?

Ko hai e higoa haau?




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.