Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Spheros on Mars

 Spheros on Mars


  1. What rocket did the perseverance use to get into space? The rocket perseverance used to fly to space was called Atlas V.


  1. Describe the two vehicles that are being taken to Mars. The two vehicles( a rover and a helicopter) that are being taken to Mars are more finely detailed than before all the rovers that were sent in the past and will also have new adjustments(tools). One of the tools are called PIXL, will use x-ray spectrometry will try do detect chemical elements.


  1. Where does the mission plan to land on Mars? What are they looking for? NASA plans to land on Jezero Crater. They’re looking for alien life and ancient past.


  1. How will the vehicle land without being damaged? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.