Pages

Monday, September 7, 2020

Subtraction(Algorithm) DLO

 Subtraction(Algorithm) DLO

Hi guys! last week we were given a task of equations(subtraction) and we had to use algorithm. I will explain in this blog post how to use algorithm and what algorithm is. What is algorithm? An algorithm is a step by step demonstration of problem-solving/data processing.

update: Last week we did multiplication using partitioning. partitioning is dividing things into parts. examples:

45 x 26 = 1170         

40 x 2 = 80

5 x 6 = 30 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.