Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Emotional Awareness

 Emotional Awareness

For the past few weeks in Wanaga, we've been talking about emotions, being able to control them when we are in difficult situations/Impulses and I have come to realise that all these things are very important to our wellbeing.

For me being able to control my emotions in different situations is very helpful and important you could avoid serious situations and not get involved in any physical fights. even though sometimes it's difficult to control our emotions we have to not rely on our impulses.

knowing how to react and respond in situations rather than acting on impulses means that I have control over what I would say to them/what I would respond to them, having control over my actions. Impulse/Impulses is a strong desire(words/actions) you do without having the time to think.

The effect that these things have on my Social Wellbeing can help me control my emotions and actions when needed in serious situations and might help with the oucome whether it's good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.