Pages

Monday, July 27, 2020

My Own Personal Mindset

My Own Personal Mindset

This blog post is going to be about a growth mindset, what it is, how and why. A growth mindset to me means, trying you're best, improving your talent, challenging yourself into doing things. A growth mindset also means you have a positive attitude towards people and yourself. 

Personally, if I was asked what kind of mindset I am, I would put myself between a growth mindset and a fixed mindset. I tend to avoid challenges and would like things to be the same, I also put a lot of effort into my projects/work and try to improve it. When I receive feedback I normally ignore it but sometimes when I really need it, I look to go find feedbacks from my blog post and learn from it.

One thing I experienced that was a fixed mindset was when I was chosen to be a representative for my class but I declined it. I deeply wanted to do it but I was afraid of taking new challenges and risk.

A strategy I think would help me move towards a growth mindset is challenging things could help me grow as a person, even if there's a risk of failing. you'll be able to learn new things from it even maybe change you, like how I went out trying ice skating for the first time that I despised but ended up enjoying it. 

Here is an example of a growth mindset and a fixed mindset 🠗 Fixed v. Growth Mindset. I just finished “Mindset” by Carol… | by ...




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.