Pages

Monday, July 20, 2020

Matariki Word Search

Matariki Word Search

Last term we were told to do make a project about Matariki, unfortunately, we weren't able to finish it in time so we decided to finish it this term. The activity I choose to do is a 10-word search including Matariki words such as Matariki, Tradition, Festival, Harvest, Celebration, New Years, Kites, Taurus, Remembrance, Constellation and Pleiades.
I added 1 extra word which was the English version or Matariki, "Pleiades".

What is Matariki about?
Matariki is about celebration, culture and spending time with your dear loved ones, Matariki symbolized the harvest festival where the Maori feasted on crops that they had prepared.

(Linked) Here is the project that I worked on ↓
(Words highlighted)

I really enjoyed making this project, it was very interesting learning about Matariki

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.