Pages

Monday, May 25, 2020

♡ My Strength Cards ♡


♡ My strength cards ♡


This blogpost is about some of my strengths, well not all of them represent me. For example, I’m not that energetic and have a lot of enthusiasm but for me, these are strengths I chose because these suited me the most out of all the strengths that teacher asked us to choose.


Here is a slide about my Strengths ⇓
(Disclaimer: Some things didn't fully load, Example ⇒ ༄).


   

I really enjoyed making this slide, I tried to make it with using my own ideas. For example, I added gifs(anime), pictures, drawings, quotes, border dashes(which are the lines around the text) and some other things! Overall I like making things original, well things that I think about and like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.