Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2018

starlight

starlight
Blue, pink, purple glossy hair gorgeous  purple eyes with a touch of a bright star.
Always smiles happily
Rosy cheeks.
Breath smells like cotton candy and touch of a strawberry scent.  
Moves like a warrior and a cute ninja.
Her touch feels like a warm soft fluffy blanket about to bring happiness to the world.
Carries a shooting star wand, mythical sword, enchanted bow and arrow with a sweet loving pet wolf that can shapeshift to anything.


Her voice sounds like a sweet beautiful soft sound filled with happiness and kindness. She  says, “ Let the wind carry you out of the darkness and into light”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.