Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Please read this...( if you want to)

Hi everyone,

 My name is Zoe and i like cute and kawaii stuff and i also like anime and I love puppy's and am very creative (maybe) and also i would like to learn new things like new cultures usually i speak Filipino but i would like to also learn Japanese.

oh and i also like animals especially dogs and cats.

Arigatogozaimashita - thank you so much for following my blog and maybe this will encourage you to follow my blog.(if you want to).

if you want to follow please click this thing it's on the top left side of my blog and theirs also one in the right 

please send me a feedback if you followed me and thank you so much.

love: Zoe

8 comments:

  1. hey Zoe,
    My name is Finau I am from Hornby primary school I like how you explained what your good at and I have followed you because I like your good work. i'd love to know each other. anyway keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe,
    My name is Blessing and I'm from Hornby Primary School.
    I followed you're blog because I'm interested in your learning, and I would love it if you could follow my blog too. If you do Thanks so much!!
    I would love to get to know more about you, and I would love to be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zoe,This is Jhrnylle,
    and I really like how you introduced yourself but maybe next time you should read your sentences and put a capital letter, but you did a good job. And I also follow you because I really love reading your blog, and I hope you follow me back too.Bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zoe,
    This is Celine,I am from Hornby Primary School. I really like how you are honest. But next time you should check you capital letter and read it before you post it. But it is okay,I followed you because I learn a lot about you.
    It would be really nice if you follow me back too.Bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zoe,my name is Lhysette from Hornby Primary School
    I have follow your blog because I am really impressed how you introduced yourself and your learning to do your blog. But next time maybe you have to put your I into a capital letter because your introducing your self, but you did a really great job because your trying your best at learning at Japanese word, keep it up. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you follow me back. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi i am Ebony from hps follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.