This is my Jikoshokai(self Introduction in Japanese)
Hajimemashite - Nice to meet you.
Watashiwa Zoi desu - My name is Zoe/ I am Zoe.
Hoonbi ni sunde imasu - I live in Hornby.
watashi wa juu issai desu - I am 11 years old.
Hajimemashite, Watashiwa Zoi desu, Hoonbi ni sunde imasu, watashi wa juu issai desu.
I am a student at in Uru MÄnuka. I am a year 9 in 2021. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Monday, June 10, 2019
1 comment:
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Excellent work Zoe! I thought that the detailed explanation of what everything meant in English was very good!
ReplyDelete